- NO CHILDREN OR GUESTS will be allowed inside of the studio with you. ONLY the person getting a tan may enter during their appointment time.
- All SPRAY STUDIO staff will be washing hands/sanitizing hands throughout the day as well as have hand sanitizer available at every station.
- All SPRAY STUDIO staff will also be starting their day with an IMMUNE BOOSTER packet, hand sanitizing session and have their temperature taken upon arrival at work.
- We are NOT requiring customers to wear face masks while in the studio but if you are concerned for yourself, please BRING YOUR OWN MASK to wear while in our studio.
- ALL sunless spray artists will be wearing a mask and gloves in the room while you are being sprayed. They will have to touch you to clean you up., but will be in clean gloves and will have sanitizer in the rooms to use if needed. If you choose to clean up and detail yourself at the end of your tan, we will make a note on your appointment and your tan is at its own risk.
- We will be sanitizing throughout the studio all day on a rotation.
- All customers are required to use hand sanitizer (which we will provide) upon entry to the studio.
- Please try to stick to your appointment time. If you will be early, please call or understand we may have you wait outside.
- We are NOT requiring anyone to wait in their car, but you are more than welcome to. Please just come in and check in for your appointment first.
- WE ARE A CASH FREE BUSINESS and have been for 2 years. PLEASE enter the card you wish to pay with when you book your appointment. That way it is held on file and doesn't require cards to be passed around. In the event we do need to use a different card, we will have sanitizing wipes at the front desk. TIPS can be left on the card or paid via VENMO. We will allow cash to go in envelopes if you choose.
- ALL RETAIL SALES ARE FINAL. If you would like to try on clothing, we do not mind at all, just please doing so before you tan.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at INFO@SHOPSPRAYSTUDIO.COM or call us during our business hours.
We ask that you NOT COME IN for a tan if you are displaying signs of illness or if you are worried about getting sick yourself. It is up to you to care for yourself and we just have to make it clear that coming to tan is voluntary and that we are only obligated to our method of doing business at this time and not others. We ask that you respect our decisions of practice and opt out if you do not agree.
We care about each and every one of you. We will continue to try our best to make you feel comfortable in our studio and to give you the best sunless tan we can just like we always have! Your support is priceless and we wouldn't be here without you!
We cannot wait to see you!
XOXO- The Spray Studio Team